Sunday, January 3, 2010

a beginner's guide to tastebud travelling



It's polite to introduce yourself, so hello, I'm Jacq and here's a little bit about me. I was born in Australia to a dad born in Hungary and a mum born in France who were born, respectively, to parents born in Hungary and parents born in Egypt who were born, respectively, to parents born in Hungary, Italy, Spain and Palestine.

Added to my recipe is my boyfriend who was born in Australia to a dad born in China and a mum born in Australia. Thrown into the mixture are my dear friends who have links to Greece, Switzerland, India and South Africa and … well, you get the idea and you’ve heard it all before: us Aussies are a diverse bunch.

That’s why I thought it would be a fun, and delicious, challenge to try one dish from a different country each week and document the tastebud travelling. Final boarding call.

1 comment:

  1. What a delicious project Jacqui. And quite self-indulgent too :-)
    Aks

    ReplyDelete